domingo, 30 de octubre de 2016

Organic Architecture




This exposition was very interesting. A learned about the organic architecture, before I did not call my attention but before this great exposition I am interested in this topic. Senosiano is an architec very good, his desings is focused to a harmony between architecture and nature.



The main desing that I like them was “La Casa Organica”. This is a space adapted to the needs of man like environmental, physical and psychological. This house looking likeness with womb of woman, animal shelters, shelters of man like the caverns unchanged.




The house has continuous spaces, extensive, integrals, liberators, the desing looking spaces where man flow no problema. The Green áreas are key for that Senosiano’s desing because they were the esthetic part.



The exposition had sketches, drawings and models about this house, for me “La casa organica” is the best project of the exposition because in it has a connection with the nature.




My desings are inspired in the projects of Senosiano, on future I would like desing like this architec, one of the best in Mexico.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario